Healthy female patient, 68 years old, attends the consultation with complaints of a lack of aesthetics, and pain and mobility in the 4 lower incisors. The patient wants an aesthetic, fixed solution.
The treatment plan included:
- Cutting and removing the inferior labial frenulum.
- Extraction of the 4 incisors
- Placement of 2 implants in the #42 (26) /#32 (23) tooth zone without flap opening.
- Grafting of the 4 sockets with bone cement
- Immediate loading with a temporary bridge of only 3 teeth (more resistant)
- Placement the final bridge 4 months after surgery.